Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire

Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire is a project launched in 2018, with only a few churches included at the moment.


St Mary, Ballinger

Denomination:
C of E - Wendover Deanery
Local Authority to 2020:
Chiltern District Council
Local Authority UA:
Bucks UA (Missendens)
Building Location:
Blackthorne Lane, Ballinger (2 miles NE of Great Missenden)
Nearest Post Code:
HP16 9LN
O/S Map Reference/NGR:
SP 91040 03230
Latitude & Longitude:
51.72041, -0.68347  Map
Church Web Site:
CofE ACNY Web Site:

For details of this church on our "Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches" website, please click here


Notable Features:
1873 Built as "a school and lecture room for the poor".
1920 School used as the Village Church from 1920.
1986 New Porch built. In 2000, a kitchen was also added at the other end.
Images of some of the Notable Features in St Mary, Ballinger

Thank you for visiting,
This page is a placeholder, more information will be added in the future.

Top of Page

Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire

All photographs by Michael G Hardy unless stated otherwise


©2017-2022 Michael G Hardy