Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire

Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire is a project launched in 2018, with only a few churches included at the moment.


St James, Bradwell, New (MK)

Important Church Note:
Church is in New Bradwell
Denomination:
C of E - Milton Keynes Deanery
Local Authority UA:
Milton Keynes UA
Building Location:
Church Street, New Bradwell, MK (2 miles NW of CMK)
Nearest Post Code:
MK13 0DA
O/S Map Reference/NGR:
SP 828 415
Latitude & Longitude:
Church Web Site:
CofE ACNY Web Site:

For details of this church on our "Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches" website, please click here


Notable Features:
1857-60 New church built. Architect was George Edmund Street.
1883 Bell Turret added to Tower base. Street had originally planned a Tower and Spire, which was never built.
1897 N Aisle added. Work was done to Street's original design.
1950s (12C) Norman Arch moved here. Norman Trsnsitional Arch was moved here from the ruined St Peter's church at Stantonbury in the early 1950s.

Thank you for visiting,
This page is a placeholder, more information will be added in the future.

Top of Page

Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire

All photographs by Michael G Hardy unless stated otherwise


©2017-2022 Michael G Hardy