Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire

Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire is a project launched in 2018, with only a few churches included at the moment.


St Leonard, Saint Leonards

Denomination:
C of E - Wendover Deanery
Local Authority to 2020:
Chiltern District Council
Local Authority UA:
Bucks UA (Chesham & Villages)
Building Location:
Jenkins Lane, St Leonards (5 miles NW of Chesham)
Nearest Post Code:
HP23 6NP
O/S Map Reference/NGR:
SP 90997 07065
Latitude & Longitude:
51.75489, -0.68309  Map
CofE ACNY Web Site:

For details of this church on our "Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches" website, please click here


 

A few images of this church, more information will be added in the future.
no image

Exterior from South.

no image

Interior looking East.

no image

Interior looking West.

no image

Monument to General Cornelius Wood who died in 1712.

Top of Page

Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire

All photographs by Michael G Hardy unless stated otherwise


©2017-2021 Michael G Hardy