|13C|| Transepts. They are the most significant survivals from the 13C.|
|15C|| Font, moved from Norfolk. Preedy fitted a new font in the 1870s. In the 1980s it was replaced by the present 15C font that came from the Norfolk church of Crownthorpe, which was being converted to a house.|
|Perp|| W Tower and N Chapel.|
|Perp|| S Porch Vault. This medieval vault (with its surprising corbels) makes a splendid entrance to the church.|
|†1636||Monument - Henry Curwen (aged 14).
Sculptor was Edward Marshall.|
|†1654||Monument - William Drake.
|†1698 made 1725||Monument - Montague Drake. Sculptor was Andrew Carpenter. (Signed by Carpenter).|
|†1714 & †1730||Monument - George Bent & his mother.
|†1727||Monument - Charles Eeles.|
|†1730||Monument - Elizabeth Bent The Monument also acts as an unusual marble "Bequest Board" detailing 2 Bequests to be followed under strict terms.|
|†1850||Monument - Edward Weller. Sculptor was Samuel Manning the Younger..|
|1870-2|| Restoration. Extensions were added to N & S sides, and the church was re-faced with flints. Architect was Frederick Preedy.|
|1870-2|| Rebuilding 14C Arcades and Chancel Arch. Architect was Frederick Preedy.|
|1870-2|| Timber Vault of Chancel. Architect was Frederick Preedy.|
|1870-2|| Pulpit. Designer was Frederick Preedy.|
|1888|| Tower restored. The tower was not re-faced with flints until 16 years after the rest of the church. The work was in memory of Thomas Tyrwhitt-Drake, †1888.|
|1960s|| Interior refurbished. Work included renewing the floor. Designer was Sebastian Comper.|
|1971|| N Chapel Reredos. Designer was Sebastian Comper.|
|1975|| Royal Arms (Elizabeth II). Made of Plaster (2.5 ft square).
|17C, 18C, 19C|| THE FOLLOWING ITEMS REFER TO THE DRAKE CHAPEL:|
The many Monuments in the Drake Chapel have not yet been listed here.
|1728|| Drake Chapel built.
It was built to the North of the Chancel, to house a large monument for Montague Garrard Drake.
|1811|| Drake Chapel extended. The Chapel was doubled in size, with the side walls left plain, leaving more room for monuments.|