Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Makers Marks by Faith Craft Studios

Faith-Craft was founded in 1921. From 1938 a workshop for joinery and statue work was opened in St Albans, Hertfordshire, with vestments and stained-glass being produced at Faith House, Tufton Street, Westminster. In 1955 Faith-Craft works moved to new premises in the Abbey Mill in St Albans. The post-war restoration and furnishing of St Mary-le-Bow, Cheapside from 1956 to 1964 was Faith-Craft's largest single commission; everything was made by Faith-Craft including the stained glass windows, designed by John Hayward. Faith-Craft closed in 1973. © Wikipedia

1 Window

Window Location Church Date Craftsmen
Details East St Mary Magdalene in Flaunden 1958 John Hayward
Faith Craft Studios
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2019 Michael G Hardy