Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Makers Marks by Mayer & Co.

Mayer & Co. (established 1863) The firm of Josef Gabriel Mayer (1808-93) of Munich opened a glass painting department in 1863. The firm opened a London office in 1865 at 70 Grosvenor Street, and a New York branch in 1888. The firm continues in existence.

2 Windows, listed in Church Order

Window Location Church Date Craftsmen
Details East St Paul in Bledlow Ridge 1904 Mayer & Co.
Details S Transept E St John the Baptist in Stone †1883 Mayer & Co.
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2019 Michael G Hardy