Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Makers Marks by W G Taylor

William George Taylor (born 1822) joined the firm of Michael and Arthur O'Connor in 1873. He subsequently took over the firm from 1877, initially under the name Taylor & O'Connor. In around 1900 the firm took on another partner (at the time of Taylor's retirement or death?), operating as Taylor & Clifton, the firm continuing into the early twentieth century (Berners Street?). (Stained Glass of Wales)

1 Window

Window Location Church Date Craftsmen
Details S Aisle S (W) St Mary in Datchet 1881 W G Taylor
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2019 Michael G Hardy