Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Windows by Pepper & Boyes - Maker

William Morris Pepper (1835/36-1876). Traded as WM Pepper & Co. 381 Euston Rd, London in the 19870, and 1880's. Two of his sons James Richard (1858-1919) and William (1860) worked with him and carried on the firm after his death in 1876 from 11 Templeton Road, Islington, London. William Pepper Jnr was trained by and worked for Clayton & Bell. Boyes joined the firm at some time before 1888, and the name changed to Pepper & Boyes, trading at 374 Euston Road, London, and at 81 Endell Street, London. In 1901, the firm reverted to Pepper & Co. .

1 Window

Window Location Church Date Craftsmen
Details S Porch E St Mary & St Nicholas in Saunderton 1888 Pepper & Boyes
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2019 Michael G Hardy