Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Return to Church: St Margaret, Tylers Green or select another window

Window: 01, East, St Margaret, Tylers Green

PREVIOUS WINDOW 1870s to 1932
Interior and Exterior views of E window, with glass fitted between 1869 and 1879.
It was removed when the Sanctuary was extended in 1932, and the glass was moved to Bethnal Green.

Prev
East window in St Margaret, Tylers Green
 

Photograph by: Michael G Hardy ©2017

Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2022 Michael G Hardy