Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Return to Church: St Andrew, Wraysbury or select another window

Window: 709, N aisle W, St Andrew, Wraysbury

Location in Church:
N aisle W
Type:
2 lights
Subject(s):
Feeding the hungry
Date Made:
†1883
Craftsman:
Sources for Dates & Craftsmen:
Robert Eberhard - (see Introduction)
Dedicated to:
Henry Hyde Nugent Bankes †1883
Donated by:
His children

 


Click on a Thumbnail to go to that image,
Then use links to scroll through images, go to any window, or go to church page.

  Thumbnail
 Image
Click for Details
Overall View of Glass
Click for Details
Window Detail
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2019 Michael G Hardy