Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Return to Church: St Mary the Virgin, North Marston or select another window

Window: 709, N aisle N (W), St Mary the Virgin, North Marston

Location in Church:
N aisle N (W)
Type:
W of 2 lights
Subject(s):
Good Shepherd
Date Faculty Granted:
2 July 1923
Date Made:
1923
Craftsman:
Sources for Dates & Craftsmen:
Faculty in Oxford Diocesan Archive
Dedicated to:
Restoration of the Church
Donated by:
Sunday School
Notes on Window:
Faculty presumably for both lights

 


Click on a Thumbnail to go to that image,
Then use links to scroll through images, go to any window, or go to church page.

  Thumbnail
 Image
Click for Details
Overall View of Glass
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2021 Michael G Hardy