Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Return to Church: St Mary, Linslade, Old (N of town) or select another window

Window: 03, Chancel S (W), St Mary, Linslade, Old (N of town)

Important Church Note:
In 1965 Linslade was transferred from Buckinghamshire to Bedfordshire, and from the Diocese of Oxford to the Diocese of St Albans.
Location in Church:
Chancel S (W)
Type:
2 lights
Subject(s):
St John, Woman with Altar, Woman with 2 children,
Date Made:
Unknown
Notes on Window:
The 5 panels may have originally been in the East window, until that was replaced in 1897.

 


Click on a Thumbnail to go to that image,
Then use links to scroll through images, go to any window, or go to church page.

  Thumbnail
 Image
Click for Details
Window in situ
Click for Details
Overall View of Glass
Click for Details
LH light: Centre panel: St John with Chalice and Serpent
Click for Details
RH light: Four panels
Top
Click for Details
RH light: Panel 1: Decorated circle
Click for Details
RH light: Panel 2: Woman and Altar
Click for Details
RH light: Panel 3: Woman with 2 children
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2021 Michael G Hardy