Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches


Return to Church: St Paul, Bledlow Ridge or select another window

Window: 01, East, St Paul, Bledlow Ridge

Location in Church:
East
Type:
3 lights
Size (width x height):
5' 10" x 11' 7" or 1.78m x 3.53m
Subject(s):
The Good Shepherd
Date Made:
1904
Craftsman:
Sources for Dates & Craftsmen:
Makers Mark
Dedicated to:
Erected as a memorial to Maria Hillmer, the beloved and faithful wife of John Hillmer the Vicar of this parish, and a most helpful assistance in his work. (Died 1887)
Donated by:
Rev John Hillmer, her husband
Makers Mark on Window:
Notes on Window:
Slough, Windsor & Eton Observer, December 3 1904

 


Click on a Thumbnail to go to that image,
Then use links to scroll through images, go to any window, or go to church page.

  Thumbnail
 Image
Click for Details
Window in situ
Click for Details
Overall View of Glass
Click for Details
Centre Light: Portraying the Good Shepherd
Click for Details
Figure of the Good Shepherd
Top
Click for Details
Close-up of the Good Shepherd
Click for Details
Head of the Good Shepherd
Click for Details
Left Hand Light: With floral decoration
Click for Details
Right Hand Light: With floral decoration
Top
Click for Details
Left Hand Light: Detail of floral decoration
Click for Details
Right Hand Light: Detail of floral decoration
Click for Details
Tracery at top of window
Click for Details
Angel at top of window
Top
Click for Details
Inscription at base of window
Click for Details
Makers Mark
Top

Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches

©2003-2013 Clifford and Monica Robinson

©2015-2021 Michael G Hardy