Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire

Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire is a project launched in 2018, with only a few churches included at the moment.


All Saints, Brill

Denomination:
C of E - Aylesbury Deanery
Local Authority to 2020:
Aylesbury Vale District Council
Local Authority UA:
Bucks UA (Haddenham & Waddesdon)
Building Location:
Church Street, Brill (4 miles NW of Long Crendon)
Nearest Post Code:
HP18 9RT
O/S Map Reference/NGR:
SP 65629 13854
Latitude & Longitude:
51.81946, -1.04926  Map
Church Web Site:
CofE ACNY Web Site:

For details of this church on our "Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches" website, please click here


Notable Features:
Norman Traces of original Norman church.
13C Chancel Arch.
14C Font.
1637 Chancel Roof.
1835 N Aisle added. Architect was Alfred Ainger.
1883 Chancel Restored.
1888-89 S Aisle added, and Restoration. Both Arcades were also rebuilt. Architect was John Oldrid Scott.
1915 Font Cover. Designer was Canon Vernon Staley. (Staley was Designer & Maker).
Images of some of the Notable Features in All Saints, Brill

Thank you for visiting,
This page is a placeholder, more information will be added in the future.

Top of Page

Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire

All photographs by Michael G Hardy unless stated otherwise


©2017-2022 Michael G Hardy