Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire

Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire is a project launched in 2018, with only a few churches included at the moment.


All Saints, Buckland

Denomination:
C of E - Wendover Deanery
Local Authority to 2020:
Aylesbury Vale District Council
Local Authority UA:
Bucks UA (Wendover)
Building Location:
Peggs Lane, Buckland (5 miles E of Aylesbury)
Nearest Post Code:
HP22 5HX
O/S Map Reference/NGR:
SP 88787 12451
Latitude & Longitude:
51.80365, -0.71372  Map
Church Web Site:
CofE ACNY Web Site:

For details of this church on our "Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches" website, please click here


Notable Features:
13C N Arcade.
13C Font, a late version of the Aylesbury type.
c1300 Tower Arch.
14C S Doorway.
Perp Kingpost roof on Nave.
1869 Restoration, including new chancel roof and organ chamber. Architect was George Devey.
19C New Stone Altar. Designer was Rev. Edward Bonus. (Possibly by Bonus).
1880 Further Chancel Restoration.
1893 Tower rebuilt. Architect was W F Taylor .
Images of some of the Notable Features in All Saints, Buckland

Thank you for visiting,
This page is a placeholder, more information will be added in the future.

Top of Page

Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire

All photographs by Michael G Hardy unless stated otherwise


©2017-2022 Michael G Hardy