Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire

Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire is a project launched in 2018, with only a few churches included at the moment.


All Saints, Calverton

Denomination:
C of E - Milton Keynes Deanery
Local Authority UA:
Milton Keynes UA
Building Location:
Church Hill, Calverton (1 mile S of Stony Stratford)
Nearest Post Code:
MK19 6EE
O/S Map Reference/NGR:
SP 79031 39013
Latitude & Longitude:
52.04389, -0.84909  Map
Church Web Site:
CofE ACNY Web Site:

For details of this church on our "Stained Glass of Buckinghamshire Churches" website, please click here


Notable Features:
†1752Monument - Thomas Ravenscroft. Sculptor was Jasper Latham. (Possibly by Latham).
1817-18 Church partly rebuilt, particularly the W Tower. Architect was William Pilkington.
1850s More rebuilding.
1871-72 Restoration and Decoration. Architect was Edward Swinfen-Harris.
17C Royal Arms, carved in wood and painted, probably from the restoration of 1871-2. The inscriptions below must date from the time of Edward VII. Designer was Edward Swinfen-Harris.
Images of some of the Notable Features in All Saints, Calverton

Thank you for visiting,
This page is a placeholder, more information will be added in the future.

Top of Page

Historic Churches of Buckinghamshire

All photographs by Michael G Hardy unless stated otherwise


©2017-2022 Michael G Hardy